Thursday 15 July 2010

Fish Update, and Pretend Birthday

Hello Y'all

Fish Update: The other fish died this morning. The tank is now empty, my father has dealt with all the dead fish water. I don't think they are going to get any more fish until my little sister next inadvisably brings one home from a fair. Everyone has reached my conclusion that fish are fairly ignored until they die. Ick.

Very excitingly today was my Official birthday- you know like the queen has two birthdays? Well I today was my birthday with my mum, dad, and sister-who-lives-at-home, Amelia. Mum, Dad and I went to Canterbury to look at pretty things, and I bought nice things. Also got nice presents. But nothing could be more exciting than this! I told Amelia that I wanted a dragon birthday cake. I was expecting a birthday cake with DRAGON written on in writing icing tbh because I didn't think anyone would have time/effort to do anything amaaazing.

BUT I GOT THIS!




ISN'T IT THE MOST AMAZING THING IN THE WORLD EVER!? This is where I get my mad cake making skillz. My mum even managed to find 24 candles!



Well done Mummy. No-one has wanted to cut up dragon yet, but will have to carve him to go back to Leeds tomorrow. Sad times for dragon. In case you were wondering, he is guarding a hoard of fudge. Mum and I had an argument which went something like this:

Me: Oh look! he could be guarding his treasure of fudge pieces!
Mum: He should have gold coins or something
Me: No, he should have fudge.
Mum: Dragons don't like fudge.
Me: I've never met a dragon that doesn't love fudge.

Thus I won.

Love!

1 comment:

  1. What a cake!! can't wait to taste a piece.
    oh and Happy Birthday

    Michael xx

    ReplyDelete