Saturday 10 July 2010

Look! A BLOG!! WOW!! HELENA'S BLOG? I *must* look at that!

Yes. Hello dear ladies and gentlemen of the blogosphere. Helena here. Known for some short while at least, often as Wise Helayna. Hence I now have a useful username I can think of which alleiviates the problems of nameing oneself.

In case you wondered, the reason I first aquired this name, was that I suggested that rather than hiccups going away because you forgot them, you forgot them because they had gone away. Therefore, I was labelled, wise.

So in this blog I shall attempt, for your delictation and delight, to ponder upon life's great questions; (for example, why it is is that male housemates are incapable of changing the empty toilet roll!) to provide you with wonderful and amusing anecdotes; (e.g. the continual distress that is caused to me by the time I trod on a dead squirrel over two years ago :( ,) and to give you useful tips for life, the universe and everything (e.g. wonderful dance moves I have made up based on the actions of, for example, household appliances).
I will also doubtless be discussing various leftie things too, as part of my mission in life to make other people love the world.

So as this is the first blog I should probably do one of these things in order to set the tone.

Actually no- Party ahoy! Should have left already and everything. Randings and tips for life shall occur soon, but I shall begin to fulfil these promises today- because here is an enjoyable and educational song!!

Enjoy.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment